A Dazzling Smile Can Ignite A Room
A wonderful smile can project strength, confidence and beauty. Dentists can now change the way your teeth look and the way you feel!
Fortunately, esthetic dentistry is not reserved exclusively for the rich and famous. On the contrary, it is an investment in your long-term health and well being.
Here’s a glossary of some of our most popular treatments and what they can do for your smile … apart from making a lasting impression!
- Whitening – Techniques like whitening and microabrasion erase ugly stains and replace dark and yellow discoloration with a brighter, whiter smile.
- Bonding – Teeth that are stained, cracked, chipped or spaced unevenly can seriously dull your smile. We can now correct many of these flaws with bonding, using a tooth-colored plastic to contour or reshape your teeth.
- Veneers – More severe stains and chips may require veneers, extremely thin but strong porcelain or acrylic shells that can be layered over the front surfaces of natural teeth to improve their appearance.
- Crowns – A crown fits over a severely damaged tooth to restore its normal shape, color and size. Nothing beats the durability and strength of gold, metal or porcelain crowns.
- Implants – If your smile is suffering because of missing teeth, implants can be an aesthetically pleasing alternative to dentures and bridges.
Call if you have any questions about these or any other esthetic treatments available.