• is essential to maintain your oral and overall health. On average, human body weight is 50-75% water – or about 10-12 gallons. The specific percentage varies for each individual.
• won’t stain your teeth;
• is an effective rinse when there’s no time to brush or floss;
• is essential in saliva production, neutralizing tooth-attacking acids and protecting teeth and gums from cavity-causing bacteria;
• prevents xerostomia (dry mouth) which can interfere with speaking, eating, chewing, and swallowing;
• maintains your mouth’s pH balance to fight enamel erosion.